Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's a me Mario




It's a me Mario

Here We go!!! It's me a Mario
bustin' bricks, flower power superhero kicks
mushrooms and stars, aid in performing tricks
plumbers on a mission, to save princess peach
within the towers of Bowser's castle, far out of reach
World after world, boss after boss
dust off the disc- Game Over- You LOST!!!!!
No!No!No! How could it be the end
I haven't saved the princess, we must go again
Mario is back on track
koopa troopas on the attack
power up is what he needs
a mushroom grow big will surely please ( Feed Me)
Mario cries, man I'm really tired
I'm a video game character I don't perspire
don't let that timer expire 
flower power destroy with fire
It's the Super Mario Bros. empire
jump across that boiling lava
and be sure to drink plenty of java
before gameplay- It Get's Serious!!!!
the mario madness will drive you delirious
I've played them all- Mario 1, 2 and 3
even Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy
we bring the entertainment to your nintendo Wii
jumpin' like a frog in a suit ( that be Luigi)
We're plumbers on a mission
We're plumber's on the run
We tryin' to save the princess
the battle has only begun
We are far from Game Over
Mario is tryin' to succeed ( and not DIE!!!!)
to the castle he's racin'
the princess must be freed ( Help Me!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment